Antique jewelry for the modern world
aquamarine and 14k gold line ring
A lovely vintage ring from the late 20th century. Done in 14k yellow gold, the front features 5 square cut aquamarines, channel set in a row. The exterior shape mirrors the square stones with its rectangle form.
The soft blue with the warm gold makes a striking combination. It looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites.
- Style Number: R3065
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Aquamarine- 5 square cut, each 3.2 mm approx.
- Height of front face of ring 0.18", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.15", width across front 0.77"
- Band width tapers from 3.7 mm down to 2.4 mm
- Marked "14K" with makers mark
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 7
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.