Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian three-stone emerald, diamond, and 18k gold ring
A spectacular antique ring from the late Victorian era, filled with color and sparkle. Three bright old cut emeralds are seen across the piece. At center is the largest, and Columbian in origin, weighing 1.5 carats set within a double prong setting. On either side is a 0.75 carat emerald giving the ring a total of 2.57 carats of emeralds. Four Old Mine Cut diamonds and 8 small rose cuts accent the bold ring.
Detailed spiral-like engraving is seen throughout the gallery. The back of the settings is open allowing light to flow through and create an amazing sparkle and bright pops of color.
Filled with romanticism, three stone rings often symbolize "you, me, us". This gorgeous ring makes a fantastic future heirloom.
- Style Number: R3427
- Antique: Victorian, circa late 1870s-1890s
- 18k yellow gold
- 3 Emeralds: center emerald 2.07 carats and 2 side emeralds each 0.75 carats (approx.)
- 4 Old Mine cut diamonds, 0.09-0.13 carats each (approx.)
- 8 rose cut diamonds 0.5 mm - 0.75 mm each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.47 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.36", width of entire ring 0.85", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5.85 mm
- Band width tapers from 4.1 mm down to 1.5 mm
- Size 8, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 9.5 and down to a size 6.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Wearing emerald jewelry requires more care than with some other gemstones. See the Jewelry Care section for more specific info. Emeralds likely treated.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.