Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian rose cut diamond navette rose gold ring
Covered in antique cut stones, this Victorian era navette ring is a big and bold piece. From circa 1880s-1900, the center is made from 10 karat rose gold. Covering the diamond shape are 18 antique rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 2.3 mm to 3.7 mm. At the center is a green antique paste stone, prong set, in the most beautiful saturated color. Scalloped all around, the back of the settings are open allowing light to pour through and make the diamonds sparkle.
The center sits on a 14 karat rose gold band, which we believe was added at a later date.
Navette rings are a favorite shape of ours and at 1 inch tall, the long design gives the ring a fantastic scale on the finger. It would be an amazing engagement ring for someone looking for a unique piece or make a perfect addition to any jewelry wardrobe. It looks great on its own or paired with other pieces.
- Style Number: R2285
- Antique, circa 1880s-1900
- 10k rose gold center, 14k rose gold band
- Paste green stone measures 4.8 mm x 3.3 mm
- 18 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 2.3 mm to 3.7 mm
- Height of front face of ring 1", width at center 0.62" depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22"
- Band width 3.7 mm
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6
- Good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. When using a loupe at 10x magnification, some of the abrasions and small chips on the rose cut diamonds can be seen. The prongs have been resecured but this ring should be worn with extra love and care.
Currently a size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.