Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian old mine cut diamond and 14k gold petite cluster ring
Created at the turn of the 20th century, this 14 karat yellow gold cluster ring shines bright with antique diamond sparkle. Set throughout the cluster are 8 Old Mine Cut diamonds. The center diamond weighs 0.19 carats surrounded by a beautiful halo of 7 surrounding diamonds that range in size from 0.05 to 0.10 carats.
Made from 14k yellow gold the 0.66 carats of old cut stones look beautiful in the warm gold. The band tapers at the front for a nice finishing detail.
Cluster rings are a great option for those looking for all-over diamond designs with lots of bling. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a lovely engagement ring or right-hand ring.
- Style Number: R2433
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold
- 8 Old Mine Cut diamonds- center 0.19 carats with 7 surrounding diamonds ranging from 0.05-0.10 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.66 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.32", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.26"
- Diamond cluster 0.32" diameter
- Band width tapers from 2.5mm-1.8 mm
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. One diamond has a crack but is set securely in the ring and not noticeable to the naked eye.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note that resized rings are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.