Antique jewelry for the modern woman
old mine cut diamond and ruby 9k gold bar ring
Dating back to the turn of the century, this lovely 9 karat gold ring has antique sparkle and color. Front and center is an old cut ruby measuring approximately 2.6 mm. On either side are two Old Mine cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.04 carats to 0.05 carts for an approximate total diamond weight of 0.18 carats. The five center stones are set within the bar setting which sits up slightly within the rings construction. Coming down the sides of the band are hand-engraved details which fits right within the style of the time period.
Its flat band design makes it a great ring for stacking. We love it as a unique engagement ring or as a versatile addition to your jewelry collection.
- Style number: R1154
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 9 karat gold
- 4 Old Mine Cut diamonds, 0.04 carats and 0.05 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.18 carats
- 1 ruby 2.6 mm round (approx.)
- Height of front of ring 0.16", depth of ring as it sits off finger 2.2 mm, length of bar section of ring 0.58"
- Band width tapers from 2.6 mm to 2.2 mm
- Size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Some metal discoloration on band. Ring can be rhodium plated to make it all white in color if desired.
Currently a size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.