Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
old european cut diamond and 10k gold cluster ring
A gorgeous antique cluster ring with a unique style and design. At center is an Old European cut diamond weighing approximately 0.94 carats. The antique cut stone is bezel set and looks gorgeous in the 10 karat rosy-yellow gold setting. Surrounding the center are 12 old french cuts, each weighing approximately 0.03 carats giving the ring a total diamond weight of 1.30 carats.
The open-back construction allows the light to flow through the gorgeous antique diamonds. The simple gold band lets the cluster take center stage while the design gives the ring movement.
Cluster rings are an excellent option for those looking for a super sparkly diamond ring. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring.
- Style Number: R3552
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 10 karat rosy-yellow gold
- Old European cut diamond, 0.94 carats, K-L color, SI clarity
- 12 old french cuts, each 0.03 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.30 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.61", width of cluster 0.23"
- Band width tapers from 2.5 mm down to 1.9 mm
- Marked "10K"
- Size 8.5, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 9.5 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Center Old European cut diamond has feather, crystal, pinpoints.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You can send a ring back to us for resizing later if you want to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.