Antique jewelry for the modern world
mid-century diamond and platinum floral domed ring
Dating back to the mid 20th century, this show-stopping platinum ring is a special find. At center is a 1 carat transitional round brilliant cut diamond. Accenting the center stone are 16 additional diamonds, ranging in size from 0.02 to 0.08 carats each giving the piece an additional 0.80 carats of vintage cut diamond sparkle. The 1.80 carats of diamonds are seen within the pierced floral openwork, millegrain, and engraved detailing.
With its slight dome and wide shape spanning the front of the band, it takes up great real estate on your finger measuring 0.48 inches tall. It would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring. The flat design makes it the ultimate in comfort.
- Style Number: R2456
- Vintage, circa 1940s-1950s
- Transitional round brilliant diamond: 1 carat, I-VS1, GIA cert included with purchase
- 16 accent diamonds, 0.02-0.08 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.80 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.47", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.23"
- Band width tapers from 2.6 mm down to 2.2 mm
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7.5 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.