Antique jewelry for the modern world
edwardian old cut diamond and platinum navette ring
Perfectly Edwardian with its ornate detail and open design, this platinum and diamond ring is a classic piece. In total this show-stopper features 25 diamonds, 13 Old Mine Cut diamonds and 12 old single cut diamonds all set within open platinum work. Delicate millegrain detailing is seen throughout, which was characteristic for the design period. The Edwardians were the first to use platinum in jewelry which allowed for more delicate and precise details. The open and airy quality of this ring is a testament to that.
Measuring 0.76 inches in length, its elongated shape is stunning. It looks gorgeous on and is super comfortable with its flat design. We love it as a unique engagement ring or worn as a stunning statement ring.
- Style Number: R1753
- Antique, Edwardian circa 1905
- 25 diamonds- 13 Old Mine Cut diamonds and 12 old single cut diamonds
- Diamonds range in size from 0.20 carats (center) to 0.03 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.68 carats
- Height of front face of ring 1.09", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.25", width of entire ring 0.70"
- Band width tapers from 1.7 mm to 1.3 mm
- Size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.