Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian dutch 14k gold and diamond locket ring
The only thing better than a locket worn around your neck is one worn around your finger. This antique 14 karat rose gold locket ring features two diamonds weighing approximately 0.05 carats each on the little locket door. It opens to reveal a teeny tiny photo or memento of your choice. On either side are engraved sections with a decorative harlequin pattern with the band tapering from the center to the back.
The interior of the ring features a beautiful hand engraving that reads "M.v.G" and "J.v.d.W.".
An unusual piece, you don't see locket rings often. We flipped the moment we found it and we know you will too.
- Style Number: R1399
- Antique, circa 1870s- early 1900s
- 14k rose gold
- 2 old cut diamonds, each 0.05 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.10 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.29", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.11", width of entire ring 0.76"
- Band width tapers from 7 mm to 4 mm
- Netherlands hallmark of an oak leaf
- Hand engraving on inside of ring shank
- Size 8.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 8.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.