Antique jewelry for the modern woman
austrian art deco old european cut diamond and sapphires platinum ring
A gorgeous Art Deco diamond and calibre cut sapphire ring with bright old cut diamonds set throughout. At the center is a bezel set Old European Cut diamond weighing 0.48 carats, H-I in color. Twenty vintage single cut accent diamonds are set throughout the piece each giving the ring an additional 0.45 carats of sparkle. For a pop of color, six calibré cut sapphires complete the Austrian ring with hallmarks indicating it was made between 1925 through the 1930s.
The back is completely open allowing the 0.93 carats of diamonds to sparkle bright and the sapphires to pop with color. The shape and size of the rectangular design has a substantial feel, but the weight of the ring is actually very light and easy to wear. The platinum design shows lots of decorative details, complete with millegrain.
Worn as an engagement ring or a cocktail ring, this beautiful piece is sure to stop you in your tracks.
- Style number: R1282
- Art Deco, circa 1925-1930s
- Center Old European Cut diamond 0.48 carats, H-I in color, SI1 in clarity (per EGL certificate)
- 20 single cut diamonds, H-I in color, SI-I in clarity, total diamond weight of accent stones 0.45 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.93 carats
- 6 sapphires, calibre cut
- Height of front face of ring 0.61", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20", width of front face of ring 0.75"
- Band width tapers from 1.3 mm to 1.1 mm
- Size 7.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. One sapphire on the upper left side has a small chip.
Currently a size 7.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.