Antique jewelry for the modern world
art deco mixed cut diamond and platinum ring
Dating back to the Art Deco era, circa 1920s, this show-stopping platinum ring is a special find. Unusually designed, it features three old French Cut diamonds moving down the center, each weighing 0.16 carats, with a triangular cut diamond on top and bottom. Accenting the center stones are 30 single cut diamonds ranging from 1.3 mm - 2 mm each. The 35 additional diamonds give the piece a total diamond weight approximately 1.16 carats.
Beautifully made with Art Deco detailing, the French Cut diamonds give it a unique look. Measuring a substantial 0.75 inches in length, its elongated shape is stunning. It looks gorgeous on and is super comfortable with its flat design. We love it as a unique engagement ring or worn as a stunning statement ring.
- Style Number: R3214
- Antique, Art Deco circa 1920s
- 30 single cut diamonds range from 1.3-2 mm each
- 2 triangular cut diamonds, 2.8 mm each
- 3 French cut diamonds, each about 0.16 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.16 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.75", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.19"
- Band width tapers from 1.6 mm to 1.2 mm
- Size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 6.5 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Slight solder marks on the back of the band will faintly show with ring sizing; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty of the ring.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.