Antique jewelry for the modern world
art deco asscher cut diamond, ruby, and platinum ring
A gorgeous Art Deco diamond and ruby ring with tons of sparkle and design. Made circa 1920-1930s, it centers around a spectacular Asscher cut diamond weighing approximately 1.25 carats. Surrounding it are twelve calibre cut rubies encircling the bezel set center stone. Around the center are an additional 34 diamonds, 24 square/cushion cuts ranging in size from 0.05 to 0.07 carats each, 8 single cuts each 0.01 carats, and 2 baguettes each 0.07 carats. All set in period perfect platinum, the stylized geometric design is classic Art Deco.
This impressive piece has a total diamond weight approximately 2.75 carats giving it tons of antique sparkle. The back is completely open allowing the diamonds to sparkle bright and the rubies to pop with color. The open platinum design allows for tons of detailing and millegrain work.
A gorgeous piece, it's a perfect engagement or any occasion ring you'll love for a lifetime.
- Style Number: R2374
- Antique, Art Deco circa 1920s-1930s
- 1.25 carat Asscher cut diamond, H-I in color, VS2 in clarity
- Additional 34 diamonds- 24 square/cushion cuts ranging from 0.05-0.07 carats each, 8 single cuts each 0.01 carat, 2 baguettes each 0.07 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.75 carats
- 12 rubies- calibre cut, ranging in size 1.8 mm to 2.3 mm L x 1.5 mm W
- Height of front face of ring 0.57", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22"
- Band width tapers from 3.05 in front to 1.7 mm in back
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 6.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.