Antique jewelry for the modern woman
1950s diamond and platinum spray ring
A vintage diamond ring from circa 1940s-1950s, made with Retro flair. Created in platinum, it features a beautiful Old European cut diamond at center weighing approximately 0.45 carats. Swirling around the center diamond are sixteen smaller Old European cut diamonds, weighing approximately 0.03 carats each. Finishing the spray design are five nicely sized baguette diamonds weighing approximately 0.20 carats each bringing the total diamond weight of the ring to approximately 1.93 carats of vintage diamond sparkle.
The mixture of the diamond cuts along with the spray design makes the piece perfectly in step with the period. All set in platinum, the white metal makes the diamonds appear extra bright. With open back settings, light pours through and makes the diamonds pop.
The design and construction gives the ring a great look and feel. It's substantial without feeling overpowering. It looks gorgeous on and is a super comfortable wear. We love it as a unique engagement ring or worn as a stunning statement piece.
- Style Number: R1348
- Vintage, circa the late 1940s-1950s
- Center Old European Cut diamond 0.45 carats, 5 diamond baguette each 0.20 carats, 16 Old European Cut diamonds each 0.03 carats (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.93 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.67", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20", width diamond spiral 0.67"
- Band width tapers from 3 mm to 2 mm
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. There is a small chip on the girdle of the center diamond that can be seen with a loupe using 10x magnification; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Currently a size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.