Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
1920s natural sapphire, diamond, and platinum cluster ring
A breathtaking heirloom ring filled with color and sparkle. From the 1920s, four old cut sapphires are set along the center line of the piece. Natural in color with no heat treatment, the 3 carats of stones are a brilliant blue hue.
Surrounding the sapphires are 30 Old European cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.03 to 0.15 carats each giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 2.15 carats. Set in platinum, each diamond is the perfect size and shape for the space and look like a cobblestoned path. The bright diamonds, G-H-I in color, all have open back settings allowing the light to flow through and make them sparkle.
The construction is incredible and measuring 0.72 inches tall at center, it's a substantial and eye-catching piece. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic and unique engagement ring.
- Style Number: R3558
- Antique, circa 1920s
- Sapphires- 4 oval brilliant cut blue sapphires from Cambodia, natural, no heat, total sapphire weight 3 carats (approx.).
- GIA origin report for sapphires included with purchase
- 30 Old European cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.03 to 0.15 carats each. G-H-I color, VS clarity
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.15 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.72, width across front 0.86", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.17"
- Band width tapers from 2.4-1.5 mm
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 9.5 and down to a size 6
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.