Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian pearl and old mine cut diamond cluster 18k gold earrings
A beautiful pair of antique dangle earrings made during the Victorian era. A classic cluster design with a twist, the elongated form is flattering to all. The clusters are set with a center creamy pearl measuring 7.8 mm round. Surrounding them are seven Old Mine Cut diamonds in each earrings that range in size from 0.08 carats to 0.10 carats, giving the pair a total diamond weight of approximately 1.32 carats. Between each diamond is a thin arm topped with a drop of cobalt blue enamel giving them a pop of color.
The warm 18 karat yellow gold set with the antique cut diamonds and creamy pearls give the whole piece a warm, glowing quality.
The easy-to-wear earrings fall near the jawbone and measure 1.26 inches in length. They sway with the wears movement and sparkle when light hits them. They finish with an 18k yellow gold lever back for extra secure wearing.
- Style Number: R2366
- Antique, Victorian, circa 1870s-1890s
- 18k yellow gold and enamel
- 2 light gray pearls; each 7.8 mm (approx.)
- 14 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.08 carats to 0.10 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.32 carats
- Length 1.26" with backs, width 0.62", depth 0.26", clusters 0.68" x 0.62"
- Marked "75" on earring backs
- Very good antique condition- very slight enamel loss consistent with age and wear.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.