Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian coral, diamond, and 18k gold drop earrings
Made from 18 karat yellow gold, these antique drop earrings are striking. At top of each is a sparkling rose cut diamond measuring 3.25 mm round. Hanging below is a bright orange-red coral cabochon measuring 14 mm round. All four stones are set in prong settings giving the pair a uniform look.
Complete with post and lever back, they hang perfectly on the earlobe.
Even with their antique age, circa 1860s-1890s, they feel as fresh and modern as ever today.
- Style Number: R2389
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1860s-1890s
- 18k yellow gold
- Coral- 2 round cabochons, 14 mm round each
- 2 rose cut diamonds, 3.25 mm round each
- Height 0.88", width 0.63", depth 0.62" with lever backs
- Makers marks on lever back
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stones, extra care should be shown when wearing this piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.