Antique jewelry for the modern world
retro diamond and platinum button earrings
A gorgeous pair of platinum earrings filled with vintage cut diamonds. Made during the later part of the Art Deco era in to the Retro period of design, circa 1930s-1950s, a mixture of Old European Cut, baguettes, and old single cuts are set throughout. In total 78 diamonds weighing a total of approximately 2.90 carats give the pair a ton of sparkle.
Circular in shape with a ribbon motif, the diamond cuts look amazing set against each other. While the pair has a gorgeous overall design, the mixture of cuts and setting styles create a pattern unto itself.
Measuring 0.86 inches tall, they sit close to the ear. We love how the open space of the cut-out design allows for your earlobe to peek through giving them a fresh, edgy feel. They finish with omega style earring backs giving them an extra layer of security.
Fabulous and substantial, these are a fantastic heirloom quality pair of statement earrings.
- Style Number: R2372
- Vintage, circa 1930s-1950s
- Platinum earrings, 14k white gold omega backs
- 78 diamonds total- 68 Old European Cut and old single cuts ranging in size from 0.02-0.15, 10 baguettes ranging in size from 0.02-0.05 carat (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.90 carats
- Height 0.86", width 0.78", depth 0.22"
- Marked "PAX RTE" on omega backs
- Great vintage condition- a few solder marks are seen consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.