Antique jewelry for the modern world
old mine cut diamond and 14k gold snowflake dangle earrings
A sparkling pair of dangle earrings filled with Old Mine Cut diamonds. Made from extra rich 14 karat yellow gold, 28 Old Mine Cut diamonds are set throughout the design. The antique cut stones range in size from 0.05 carats to 0.20 carats with a total diamond weight of approximately 2.50 carats of antique cut sparkle.
We believe the earrings themselves were made in the second part of the 20th century with diamonds dating from the late 1800s.
The easy-to-wear earrings fall near the jawbone, measuring 1.6 inches in length. The elongated form is flattering to all. They sway with the wears movement and sparkle when light hits them. They finish with a hinged back for extra secure wearing.
- Style Number: R2364
- Vintage, circa late 20th century with older diamonds dating to late 1800s
- 14k yellow gold
- 28 Old Mine Cut diamonds- each ranging in size from 0.05 to 0.20 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.50 carats
- Total height 1.6", w/o hook 1.30", width 0.82", depth not including earring hook 0.20"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.