Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
mabe pearl, diamonds, and 14k gold dangle earrings
A striking pair of dangle earrings with great presence. Made from warm 14k yellow gold, each earring features a Mabe pearl measuring approximately 13.5 mm round. Set in a round bezel, five round brilliant cut diamonds are set in each for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.20 carats for the pair.
While the top portion is stationary, the hanging tier swing independently giving them tons of movement. Measuring almost 2 inches in total length, they finish with lever backs for secure wearing. Chic in design and substantial in size, they're a fanatic find.
- Style Number: R2412
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 2 pearls- each 13.5 mm (approx.)
- 10 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.02 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.20 carats
- Length 1.94", width at widest 0.73", depth 0.40"
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. The omega earring back top section might have been added at a later date and is white gold.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.