Antique jewelry for the modern world
black enamel, onyx, diamond, and pearl locket necklace
A gorgeous antique locket with a striking color combination. The piece centers around an 18k white gold locket. Black enamel is seen in an oval surrounded by detailed metal work. An inlay with five diamonds is seen at center. The piece hangs from a bale finished with three diamonds giving the piece a total diamond weight of approximately 0.25 carats. The locket opens to hold two photos while the back is hand engraved with the monogram "MGP".
The locket includes a matching chain done in platinum with twisted links interspersed with five onyx links and ten pearls.
This locket and chain make a gorgeous set. You can wear the chain on it's own without the locket or layer with your favorite necklaces.
- Style Number: R1778
- Antique, circa early 1900s
- Chain: Platinum
- Locket: 18k white gold and enamel
- 10 pearls measuring 3.5 mm to 4 mm each
- 5 onyx links 12-13 mm each
- 8 diamonds ranging in size from 0.01 to 0.09 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.25 carats
- Chain measures 15" long
- Locket measures 1.98" tall with bale, width 0.99, depth 0.25"
- Hold 2 photos 1.18" x 0.56"
- Marked "S18C"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.