Antique jewelry for the modern world
retro hungarian green and rose 14k gold link bracelet
The ultimate chunky gold bracelet, this Retro piece is an amazing find. Exceptionally well made in Budapest, Hungary, circa 1930s-1940s, at the height of the Retro era. The smooth domed 14 karat green gold links are set in between the ribbed rose gold links.
Rose and yellow gold is a typical combo for the Retro era, but the use of green gold makes this piece extra special. An incredible statement bracelet, it will be your new favorite heirloom. It melds to the wearer and feels like butter on the arm. It looks amazing with any and everything, wear it day-to-night for years to come.
- Style number: R2328
- Vintage, circa late 1930s-early 1940s
- 7 links of 14k green gold, each 0.77" x 0.73"
- 8 links of 14k rose gold, each 0.51" x 0.30"
- Length when open 7.75", width 0.77", depth 0.25", inner circumference when closed 7"
- Hallmarks: Budapest, Hungary made between 1937-1966
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.