Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian turquoise, diamond, and 14k gold bangle bracelet
A beautiful bangle bracelet from the Victorian era. Made from 14 karat rosy-yellow gold, the rounded bracelet features a center cluster with a turquoise cabochon at center. Surrounding the brightly colored stone are 9 Old Mine cut diamonds. Each diamond weighs approximately 0.10 carats giving the piece a total of 0.90 carats of antique cut sparkle. The back of the stone settings are open allowing light to pour through and make the diamond pop.
A gorgeous bracelet, it feels amazing on the wrist. Made circa 1870s-1890s, it's a forever heirloom piece.
- Style Number: R3238
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1870s-1890s
- 14k rosy-yellow gold
- Turquoise cabochon 6.1 mm round
- 9 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.10 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.90 carats
- Inner diameter of bracelet 6.75"
- Total width closed 2.5", height of bangle 3.8 mm, cluster section 12.8 mm round and depth as sits off wrist 10 mm
- Marked "56*"
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.