Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian pearl, enamel, and 14k gold bangle bracelet
This antique bangle has the best color combo with its blue enamel and creamy pearls. Made in 14 karat yellow gold during the Victorian era, it features nineteen prong set pearls in a row at center. Surrounding the pearls, beautiful cobalt blue enamel is seen within the warm yellow gold. The enamel ends on either side with decorative four-leaf clover details.
It finishes with a safety chain, for peace of mind wearing. We love this beautiful piece worn on its owned or paired with other bracelets. It would make a perfect "something blue" on your wedding day and for the rest of your days.
- Style number: R1586
- Victorian, circa 1870s-1900s
- 14k yellow gold and enamel
- 19 pearls measuring approximately 3.5 mm down to 3 mm
- Height of face front 0.38", height at back of bangle 0.26", total exterior when closed 2.6", interior circumference 7"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. It looks as some enamel may have been repaired at a previous time.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.