Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian black enamel and seed pearl 10k rose gold bracelet
A beautiful antique bangle bracelet made from warm 10 karat rose gold. Covered in all over black enamel, the piece is striking. On front is a naturalistic element engraved and set with 19 seed pearls. The creamy pearls set against the black enamel is a beautiful contrast. The antique gold has lovely patina showing its age in the best way possible.
Period perfect engraved detailing is seen at the clasp. The bangle hinges open and closed and has a safety chain for extra secure wearing.
Best for a petite wrist, it measures 6.25 inches around the interior. We love it worn on its own or stacked with your favorite bracelets.
- Style Number: R1770
- Antique, Victorian circa 1860s-1890s
- 10k rose gold and black enamel
- 19 seed pearls ranging in size from 1.4 mm to 1.9 mm
- Inner diameter of bracelet 6.25", height 0.52", depth as it sits off wrist 0.15", width across bracelet 2.33"
- Unidentified maker's mark
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. The interior of the back of the bangle shows a couple of minor dents and then is a small chip in the enamel on the front; however we do not feel they detract from the overall beauty or affect the durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.