Antique jewelry for the modern world
russian synthetic color change sapphire, diamond, and 14k gold bracelet
A gorgeous bangle bracelet from the late Victorian era. Made from 14 karat rosy-yellow gold, the construction is formed around a scrolling and looped centerpiece. An antique cut synthetic color change sapphire is prong set with a halo of 12 rose cut diamonds surrounding it. Synthetic color change sapphires were rare but known from the late Victorian era. It appears light blue in some lights and changes to lilac and periwinkle in others.
Detailed gold accents are seen all around the exterior of this impressive bracelet. The gold tone and texture gives it a striking look. Measuring over an inch at center, it's a substantial piece with a presence. Complete with Russian hallmarks, it's a gorgeous bracelet, sure to be treasured heirloom.
- Style Number: R3186
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 14k rosy-yellow gold
- Synthetic color change sapphire- 5.73 mm round
- 12 rose cut diamonds that range from 1.6 mm to 2.4 mm
- Inner circumference 6.75"
- Height of front face of bracelet 1.23", depth as it sits off wrist 0.48", width of bracelet front 0.46" to back 0.39"
- Marked with Russian hallmarks "H+B"
- Very good antique condition- some normal wear consistent with age and use can be seen throughout the piece
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.