Antique jewelry for the modern world
carnelian sugarloaf and 9k gold link bracelet
A beautiful 9 karat yellow gold link bracelet comprised of diamond shaped link sections alternating with carnelian sugarloaf cabochons. Rich in color, the stones have the classic sugarloaf shape and are bezel set in gold making them glow.
Unique in style, we feel it could have been made as early as the Arts & Crafts movement, circa early 1900s, through the 1930s.
The chic style of the links paired with the sugarloaf stones makes this a gorgeous find. It's a great gold link bracelet, with unusual pops of color. We love it worn on its own but if you like to wear a stacked arm, this is a great addition to your collection.
- Style Number: R2311
- Vintage, circa early 20th century
- 9k yellow gold
- 5 carnelian sugarloaf cabochons, each 11.4 mm width and height x 9.6 mm depth
- 4 gold links each 0.93" x 0.52"
- Length when open 7.5", inner circumference 7" when closed, width 0.52", depth 0.38"
- Marked "M&M 9C"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.