Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
austrian opal, diamond, and 14k gold victorian bracelet
A beautiful bangle made during the late Victorian era. The bracelet features an opal cluster centerpiece with vibrant play-of-color. Surrounding it are 24 rose cut diamonds. Tapering on either side are an additional 16 rose cut diamonds. The top, set in silver with its original dark patina, makes the stones pop.
The gallery of the piece has lovely hand engraved scrolling work that adds to the delicate design. The rest of the bracelet is made in 14 karat yellow gold giving the piece a great bi-color look.
Marks on the back portion of the bracelet indicate it was made in Vienna from 14k gold between 1872-1922.
A gorgeous antique bracelet, it feels amazing on the wrist. It finishes with a safety chain for carefree wearing.
- Style Number: R1948
- Antique, circa late Victorian era
- 14k yellow gold and silver
- Opal 13 mm x 10 mm (approx.)
- 40 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 1 mm to 4 mm
- Inner circumference 6.5", length across bracelet 2.60", height of front of bracelet 0.67", height of back 2 mm, depth as bracelet sits off wrist 0.42"
- Austro-Hungarian hallmarks
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. The bracelet has not been polished so its original patina and silver tarnish can be seen. Small chips can be seen on a few of the rose cuts which is to be expected of a piece this age. We do not feel it impacts the overall beauty of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.