Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
malachite, diamond, and 18k gold cocktail ring
A fantastic vintage cocktail ring with a chic look and feel. Done in 18k yellow gold, the ring centers around three large pieces of malachite. Between each are two white gold sections set with 11 round brilliant cut diamonds each giving the piece a total diamond weight of approximately 0.66 carats.
The large size and unique design create a beautiful piece. Substantial in scale, it sits off the finger 0.75 inches. The bold color of the stones and sparkle of the diamonds gives the ring a fantastic look. Well made, the construction feels amazing on the wearer.
It comes with a sizer on the interior of the band, but we can easily have it removed. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Style Number: R3557
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Malachite- 2 pieces each 17 x 13 mm, 1 piece 18 x 19.4 mm
- 22 round brilliant cut diamonds, each approx. 0.03 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.66 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.81", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.75", width across center 0.74"
- Band width tapers from 5 mm down to 2.5 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4.5.
- Very good vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. There is a small crack on one side of the malachite; however we do not feel it detracts from this piece's overall beauty or durability.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing later if you want to keep the option of making a return available. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.