Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
vintage airplane diamond, ruby, emerald, and 18k gold movable charm
A well made charm done in the form a vintage airplane. Made from 18 karat yellow gold, it looks just like the real thing with a front propeller that moves. Set at top are 12 round brilliant cut diamonds weighing 0.03 carats each for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.36 carats. Seen on either side are a ruby and emerald giving the piece a pop of color.
Measuring just over an inch tall with its bale, it looks great on its own or layered with other favorites.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R4041
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- Emerald 2 mm round (approx.)
- Ruby 1.71 mm round (approx.)
- 12 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.03 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.36 carats
- Height with bale 1.05", height w/o bale 0.86", width 0.78", depth 0.34"
- Marked "750"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.