Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian turquoise and pearl fringe 14k gold pendant necklace
A beautiful pendant from the Victorian era filled with bright pops of color. Made in 14 karat rosy-yellow gold, the design is grand. Festooned throughout, it's covered in 53 turquoise cabochons. 77 seed pearls accent the piece giving it a lovely balance.
The pendant has great movement. The construction is done in four separate sections, each moving with the wearer. The bottom, with five fringe garlands, all hang independently making it extra eye catching. Turquoise and pearl detailing finishes up the bale for an extra special touch.
Measuring 2.85 inches tall with bale, it's a beautiful size and shape. It hangs on a vintage 9k rose gold open link chain. We love it worn on its own or stacked with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R2318
- Victorian pendant, circa 1870s-1900
- 14k rosy-yellow gold pendant
- 53 turquoise- 5 pieces on bail, 6 larger pieces in middle section approx. 4.8 mm x 4.5 mm, 42 small squares on fringe
- 77 seed pearls- 18 on bail, 24 on top section, 20 on middle section, 15 on the fringe
- Pendant length 2.85", width at widest 1.63", depth 0.27", depth including bail 0.47", fringe section hangs 1.06"
- Hangs on vintage 9k rose gold 21-inch chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stone pieces, it should avoid lotions, perfumes, sprays, water, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.