Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian turquoise and 14k gold engraved link bracelet
A gorgeous and substantial Victorian era bracelet made from warm 14 karat yellow gold. Large links are engraved with ornate detailing on 3 of the 4 sides. The centerpiece, which is also the clasp, shows three bezel set turquoise cabochons. We love turquoise and yellow gold together, it makes a fantastic color combination.
The interior of the clasp has a small locket. Hand engraved on the neighboring links reads "C.A.R August 9th 1843". The locket is a traditional memorial piece complete with hair inside. We are happy to leave the piece as is, or remove it for you to place your own photo or memento if preferred.
The 14 karat gold has a beautiful finish that looks amazing with 150+ years of patina.
A lovely and historic bracelet to treasure from years to come. It finishes with a safety chain, for peace of mind wearing.
- Style Number: R1767
- Antique, early Victorian era
- 14k yellow gold
- 3 turquoise cabochons 2 round- each 5.3 mm and 1 oval- 6.6 mm x 4.7 mm
- 21 links- each 0.50" L x 0.42" W and
- Clasp, 0.74" L x 0.71" W
- Inner diameter 6.75", width of bracelet 0.71"-0.42", depth 0.57"
- Very good antique condition- minor scratches throughout, wear consistent with age and use. One of the links has half of the engraving on it where it appears to have been repaired at some point prior and some gold discoloration can be seen; however, we feel this doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the bracelet.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.