Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian ruby, old mine cut diamond, platinum, and 12k gold navette ring
Covered in antique cut stones, this late Victorian era navette ring is a beautiful and colorful piece. From circa 1890s-1900s it centers around five old cut rubies ranging in size from 1.2 mm to 2.9 mm. Surrounding the vertically set rubies are 16 Old Mine Cut diamonds, all set in platinum, adding approximately 0.56 carats of antique sparkle. The piece finishes on a 12 karat yellow gold band giving the ring a great mixed metal look and feel.
Navette rings are a favorite of ours. The long, slenderizing look is universally flattering. It would be an amazing engagement ring for someone looking for a unique piece or a perfect addition to any jewelry wardrobe. It looks great on its own or paired with other pieces.
- Style Number: R2332
- Late Victorian, circa 1890s-1900
- Platinum and 12k yellow gold
- 16 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.05 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.56 carats
- 5 rubies ranging in size from 1.2 mm to 2.9 mm at center
- Height of front face of ring 0.71", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.16", width of navette at widest 0.27"
- Band width tapers from
- Size 4.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 4.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.