Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian old mine cut diamond and silver topped 18k gold navette ring
A show stopping antique navette ring filled to the brim with chunky old cut stones. Dating back to the late 1800s, it centers around a beautiful Old Mine Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.86 carats. Surrounding it are 26 additional Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.14 carats each for a total diamond weight of approximately 2.76 carats for the ring.
Done in 18k yellow gold, the diamonds are set in silver which was a common practice in the Victorian era. The back of the setting are open allowing light to pour in and make the diamonds sparkle bright. The chunky antique cut diamonds reflect the light so beautifully and bling like no other.
The long navette shape has a presence on the finger measuring an impressive 1.1 inches in length. A true heirloom to love now and for generations to come.
- Style Number: R3428
- Antique: Victorian, circa late 1800s
- Silver-topped 18k yellow gold
- Old Mine Cut diamonds- 27 ranging in size from 0.86 carats down to 0.02 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.76 carats
- Height of front face of ring 1.1", width of navette 0.45", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.9 mm
- Band width tapers from 3.15 mm down to 1.85 mm
- Marked "18K"
- Size 4.5, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4. For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note that resized rings are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.