Antique jewelry for the modern woman
starburst diamond, emerald, ruby, and sapphire 14k gold dome ring
A vintage dome ring filled with colorful stones and starburst settings. Made circa 1970s-1980s from 14 karat yellow gold, it features 12 vintage cut stones. Three diamonds, each approximately 0.07 carats, mixed together with three rubies, sapphires, and emeralds are set in starburst settings.
A starburst dome ring with a mixture of stones like this is a special and super desirable piece. Starburst settings and vintage stones are always some of our favorite jewelry elements and having them together in one ring is a show stopping combination.
Specially made, the band hinges and expands to accommodate a larger knuckle with ease. It's a gorgeous cocktail ring to that's sure to become a favorite heirloom piece. Wear it on its own as a statement ring or pair it with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1693
- Vintage, circa 1970s-1980s
- 14k yellow gold
- 3 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.07 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.21 carats
- 3 rubies, 3 sapphires, and 3 emeralds- each 2.2 mm round (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.83", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.42", width across dome 0.76"
- Band width tapers from 3 mm to 2.1 mm
- Marked "14K DAN" with a patent number from 1974
- Size 5- with the expandable design, the ring fits up to a size 8
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction but the expandable ring design allows for a fit up to a size 8.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.