Antique jewelry for the modern world
stone scarab, diamond, and 14k gold earrings
A lovely pair of contemporary earrings composed of antique parts. At the top of each earring is a bright Old European Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.17 carats. Each diamond is prong set in 14 karat rose gold. Hanging from each is a hand carved stone scarab. Detailed on front and back, the lovely light green color pairs beautifully with the rosy hue of the gold.
The hand made style of each scarab has a personality all its own. The bottom pieces are independently attached giving them movement and swing with the wearer.
They finish with a post back and at 0.86 inches in length, they're a fun pair of earrings with a great pop of antique sparkle.
- Style Number: R2356
- Vintage, circa 20th century with older diamonds and scarabs
- 14k rose gold
- 2 Old European Cut diamonds, each 0.17 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.34 carats
- Total length of earring 0.86"
- Scarab- 0.65" tall x 0.42 " wide x 0.27" deep
- Marked "14K" on earring backs
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. There is a small dent on the edge of the side of one of the earrings; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.