Antique jewelry for the modern woman
ruby starburst and 14k gold wide band
Made in 14 karat yellow gold, this wide band is an amazing vintage find. Set throughout are 12 luscious rubies, all within hand engraved star-cut settings. The starburst gypsy setting is one of our all time favorite jewelry elements, and coupled with the rich color of the rubies, this ring is a show-stopper.
The shape of the band makes it comfortable and easy to wear both alone on your finger or with your other favorites rings. A classic piece of jewelry you'll never want to take off.
- Style Number: R1718
- Vintage, circa 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 12 rubies, 3 mm round each (approx.)
- Width of band 0.38", depth of ring as it sits off finger 1.8 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 7- Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.