Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
mixed cut diamond and platinum long dangle earrings
A stunning pair of statement earrings, these diamond dangles will stop you in your tracks. Done in platinum, a mix of diamond cuts are seen throughout their long line. The top starts with a prong set pear cut diamond set on the post. Moving down is a round brilliant cut, two marquises, another round brilliant cut, a baguette, and ending with another pear cut diamond at bottom. Each earring sees 1.32 carats giving the pair a total diamond weight of approximately 2.64 carats.
With open back settings, the light moves through and make all the diamonds sparkle brightly. Made during the mid 20th century, the 1.59-inch long dangles have a fresh, chic feel. The mixed cuts set together create a unique and unexpected design. They look incredible on and move with the wearer. We love them worn in the traditional way, but they have a great look when worn together in the same ear.
- Style Number: R3559
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- Total diamond weight approximately 2.64 carats
- 4 pear cut diamonds, 2 @ 0.29, 2 @ 0.50 carats
- 4 round brilliant cut diamonds, 2 @ 0.10, 2 @ 0.15 carats
- 4 marquise cut diamonds, 2 @ 0.11, 2 @ 0.08 carats
- 2 baguette cut diamonds, 2 @ 0.09 carats
- Height 1.59", width 0.20" at widest, depth 0.14"
- Marked "950"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.