Antique jewelry for the modern woman
j.e. caldwell ruby and diamond platinum earrings
This striking pair of vintage ruby and diamond swirl-shaped earrings can be worn in multiple ways. Made by J.E. Caldwell in the late 1940s-1950s, these platinum earrings are impeccably designed. The combination of the clean lines of the design and the setting of the vibrant stones make these vintage earrings look fresh and modern.
The earrings have 20 round brilliant cut diamonds, which total about 0.80 carats, and 14 square cut rubies in a channel setting which makes the color of the rubies pop.
Fox & Bond changed the original screwback on the earrings to a much more wearable post. With excellent craftsmanship, the earrings are comfortable to wear either all day long or for an occasion to dress up on an outfit. The design allows you to wear the earrings with the spiral facing in different directions. And anyway you choose to wear them, they will look amazing so you can't go wrong!
- Style number: R2262
- Vintage, circa the late 1940s- 1950s
- 14 rubies (7 per earring), square cut and channel set
- 20 round brilliant cut diamonds (10 per earring)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.80 carats
- Maker- J.E. Caldwell
- Originally made with screw backs and stamped "JE Caldwell 17992", these are included with purchase
- Fox & Bond converted screwbacks to posts
- Length 0.84", width 0.48" (widest), Depth 0.09" (without posts)
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.