Antique jewelry for the modern world
italian mariner link 18k gold bracelet
An Italian 18K yellow gold link bracelet that's as chic as they come. Made circa late 20th century, the Mariner links sit flat against the wrist. Measuring 7.25" long, it looks amazing on and has the perfect heft.
A timeless staple to wear on its own or stacked with your favorite bracelets. A piece like this never goes out of style.
- Style Number: R3228
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold
- Inner wrist circumference 7.25"
- Length open 7.5", height of bracelet 0.60", depth 0.10"
- 9 links 0.70" x 0.60", 10 links 0.36" x 0.19"
- Italian hallmarks
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.