Antique jewelry for the modern woman
italian bombe diamond and 18k gold cocktail ring
A super chic vintage bi-color cocktail ring from circa 1960s-1970s. Italian made from 18 karat yellow and white gold, it perfectly fits the style of the era. A high bombe dome is masterfully made with textured and roped gold allowing curved openings throughout the design. At center is a curved and raised 18 karat white gold section with seven vintage single cut diamonds giving the ring approximately 0.18 carats of sparkle. The roped detailing continues down the band for a complete look.
It's a great size for a chic statement ring and with the bi-color gold, it pairs perfectly with anything. The bombe cocktail ring is a classic form and a forever jewelry staple. We love it worn alone or stacked alongside your favorite rings.
- Style Number: R1596
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1970s
- 18k yellow gold
- 7 single cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.04 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.18 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.68", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.49", width across dome 0.81"
- Band width tapers from 5 mm to 3.5 mm
- Marked "Kt 18" partial "ITALY"
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.