Antique jewelry for the modern woman
diamond pavé and 18k fluted gold signet ring
A super chic vintage bi-color ring from the 1970s. Made from 18 karat yellow and white gold, it's a chic ring with a unisex style and design. At center are 29 vintage round brilliant cut diamonds each ranging in size from 0.04 to 0.07 carats creating a uniform sparkle of approximately 1.77 carats of diamonds. Set flat in white gold with open backs, the diamonds sparkle and shine. The ring is complete with an 18 karat yellow gold fluted detailing moving down the band.
It's a great size for a chic statement ring and with the bi-color gold, it pairs perfectly with anything. The signet ring is a classic form and a forever jewelry staple. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" look.
- Style Number: R1656
- Vintage, circa 1970s
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 29 diamonds- round brilliant cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.04 carats to 0.07 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.77 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.80", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.28", oval pave of diamonds 0.68" x 0.51"
- Band width tapers from 6.3 mm to 5.8 mm
- Marked with partial "18K"
- Size 10, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 7
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 10, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 7.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.