Antique jewelry for the modern woman
art deco diamond and demantoid 14k gold locket
An antique round locket in 14 karat yellow gold from circa 1900-1920 with a striking design.
This gorgeous piece features a diagonal line, broken in the center, giving it a chic geometric look. The color line features 6 demantoid garnets measuring 1.5mm each and 7 old round cut diamonds, each 0.02 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.14 carats, all set flush around the surrounding gold.
The back of the locket shows a beautiful hand engraved monogram reading "AMI". Measuring 1 inch in diameter and 1.4 inches tall with its 14 karat gold bale, it holds up to two nice-sized photos inside, each about 0.72 inches round.
The locket hangs on a new 18-inch 14K yellow gold F&B chain.
- Style number: R873
- Antique locket, circa 1900s-1920s
- 14k yellow gold
- 6 demantoid garnets each 1.5 mm, 7 old cut round diamonds each 0.02 carats (approx)
- Total diamond weight 0.14 carats (approx)
- Height 1.40" with bale, width 1", depth 0.17"
- Hangs on a new F&B 18" 14k yellow gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. One of the demantoids has been replaced with a matching crystal, but we do not feel it detracts from the beauty of the piece in any way.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.