Antique jewelry for the modern world
ben nighthorse turquoise, coral, and agate 14k gold ring
A breathtaking artist piece made by Ben Nighthorse. Crafted in rich 14 karat yellow gold, brightly colored stones are set around the rings center line. Eight pieces of turquoise, two purple agate, and one coral are inlayed between thin pieces of gold. The 11 stones are seen in a raised line circling the center and coming to a peak at front. Exquisitely made, you can tell a true artisan crafted the piece.
A fascinating man, Ben Nighthorse has had many lives while mastering his craft as a jeweler. He's an Olympian, a pilot, a horseman, a Congressman and Senator, all while representing the Northern Cheyenne tribe. His work is known for incorporating his heritage's style and materials while creating jewelry sought by collectors everywhere.
A striking ring, it feels amazing on the finger and is finished with his bold makers mark on the front interior.
- Style Number: R1843
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Stones: 8 turquoise, 2 agate, 1 coral, all 1.9 mm thick
- Height of front face of ring 0.58", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.25"
- Band 2.4 mm at back
- Marked 14K BEN NIGHTHORSE
- Size 6.75 - Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stone pieces, extra care should be shown when wearing this piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.