Antique jewelry for the modern world
art deco 1.01 carat cushion cut diamond and platinum ring
A beautiful diamond engagement ring made during the Art Deco era with a gorgeous center stone. It features a 1.01 carat antique Cushion Cut diamond, G in color VS1 in clarity that sits in a squared prong setting. Completing the ring are 14 vintage single cut diamonds, seven on each side, set with hints of delicate millegrain detailing.
The back is open allowing the light to flow through the diamond creating amazing sparkle and shine. The platinum setting gives the ring a gorgeous, bright feel. This timeless diamond ring is a steadfast favorite and would make a fantastic engagement ring. The vintage diamond is the perfect choice for those who love a classic look.
- Style Number: R2413
- Antique, Art Deco circa 1920s-1930s
- 1.01 Cushion Cut diamond, G in color VS1 in clarity (per EGL cert included with purchase)
- Accent diamonds: 14 single cut round for a total of 0.20 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.21 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.25", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.24"
- Band width tapers from 1.7 mm - 1.2 mm
- Marked "5% IRD PLATINUM"
- Size 6.25, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 4.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.