Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
aquamarine, garnet, and gold ring
A striking antique ring with a bold color combination. The top portion of the piece was created during the late 1800s to early 1900s. Prong set in 14k gold with a center aquamarine and a garnet on each side, the stones pop together. Open on the sides and back, the light is able to come through giving the ring an all over glow.
Set on a simple 10k rosy-yellow gold band, this unique piece has a stunning look. The three stone construction, set east-to-west, looks incredible on the finger. Wear this piece alone or stacked with other rings for a bold statement look.
- Style Number: R3501
- Antique, circa late 19th to early 20th century, band added at a later date
- 14k yellow gold setting, 10k rosy-yellow gold band
- Garnets- 2 round cut, 5.1 mm and 5.2 mm
- Aquamarine- oval cut, 11.9 mm x 7.8 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.34", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5.8 mm, width of entire ring 0.93"
- Band width tapers from 2.7 mm down to 2.4 mm
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. The band is not symmetrically round.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.