Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian pearl, old mine cut diamond, and 14k gold ring
From circa 1870s-1900s, this Victorian ring is an antique treasure. It features three creamy pearls set in a row at center. Circling the pearls and working down the band are eight Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.06 carats giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.32 carats.
Crafted in warm 14 karat yellow gold, the ring has fantastic patina that complements the stones. The backs of the diamond settings are open allowing light to pour through and sparkle.
A beautiful ring with 120+ years of history.
- Style Number: R1657
- Victorian, circa 1870s-1900s
- 14k yellow gold
- 3 pearls, each 3.3 mm (approx)
- 8 Old Mine Cut diamonds, ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.06 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.32 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.34", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.18"
- Band width tapers from 2.5 mm to 2 mm
- Size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stone pieces, extra care should be shown when worn and stored. Avoid washing hands while wearing the piece.
Currently a size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.